Well, a balcony is a platform that projects from the wall of the building and is through several balcony railings. A balcony is generally attached to a bedroom or a living room. In the following article, we will explain the different remedies for balcony vastu. But before that, let’s understand the “why” and the sheer importance of having a balcony.
Why Vastu For Balcony Plays An Important Role In Our Lives?
One often uses a balcony for relaxing, chilling, sitting, and unwinding purposes. Moreover, balconies shelter us from rain, direct sunlight, storm, etc. It is also a great gathering spot for families to spend time together. The benefits are endless. This is where the role of balcony vastu comes in and Vedicology teaches it amazingly. Vedicology has a strong market presence in this field for decades. And touchwood, you can totally trust them.
Handy Vastu Remedies For Balcony
It is very vital to position a balcony in a way where it can generate and activate productive energy. Following are some tips that can help you position as per vastu for balcony. Here are some guidelines to consider while designing a Balcony.
- Put together and construct the balcony in the Eastern or the Northern part of the house as per balcony vastu.
- The ideal position for a balcony is in the North and East, where there is constant sunlight from morning to evening.
- The Western and the Southern sides are too hot to sit and hence one should always try to avoid them.
- Don’t construct a balcony on the Southern or the Western side of the main building.
Furniture Arrangements And Other Display Items As Per Balcony Vastu:
- Place the heavy furniture and seating in the South-West, Southern, or Western corner of the balcony.
- Keep the swing in the East-West axis. So that the sun does not hit the face of a person directly.
- A person facing the North or South direction while sitting on a swing is auspicious according to the Vastu for balcony.
- Place the small plants on the North-East side of the balcony. This will give them the appropriate sunlight to thrive.
- Try to keep the small flower pots on the balcony and avoid keeping huge ones.
- Avoid keeping flower pots with creepers on the balcony as per vastu.
- Big flower pots and creepers tend to hinder light in the balcony. Hence, it is not a very wise decision as per Vastu doctrines.
The Roof Positioning And Placement
- Maintain the height of the balcony roof lower than that of the roof of the main building. This will give a proportionate look to the balcony in comparison.
- Do not use asbestos or tin for the roof as per vastu for balcony. These roofs absorb and trap heat within a space, making it extremely uncomfortable for the users.
The Lifelong Advantage And Benefits Of Following Vastu For Balcony:
Consultation from Vedicology involves a comprehensive analysis and takes into account various parameters. The following are the factors and pointers:
- Proper location, direction and placement of the balcony in the house.
- The direction and placement of the almirah and other storage items. These details are only if one requires them in the balcony.
- Furniture, decor items, and other fancy items for display in the balcony vastu.
- The entire colour scheme and combination of the balcony.
Tons of problems would vanish away with the above-mentioned remedies. Yes, that’s true! Hence there is no reason that you should avoid, skip or ignore the balcony vastu. It’s a big turn down for you itself.
The team at Vedicology is diverse and with unconditional knowledge. All you have to do is reach out to the nearest consultant and kickstart your journey today. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get your consultation now.