The basement is not a very prominent concept in this modern evolving era. Primarily, one builds a basement for storage or parking purposes. But building one under the house is not a very favourable idea. Hence, if you ever have to curate one, do it according to the Vastu for basement in house. Before we try to understand the intricacies of the basement Vastu, let’s first know about its need.
Why Is Basement Vastu Shastra Necessary?
Generally, low space or empty space under the house is inauspicious as per the books. However one cannot use it for living or sleeping purposes. Because it may not bring the calming and soothing effect in your house. This positive vibe or effect only happens after following basement Vastu. Believe it or not, following them will bombard you with so much feeling the good vibe. You will surely feel like it’s a home with the right ambience and overall atmosphere. Therefore, the benefits of Vastu are indeed beautiful.
Vastu for basement in house is completely a gamechanger for your individual lives as well. Vastu can help the members of the family in generating more business for the family. Not only this, but it also assists in gaining more wealth and opportunities in life. Therefore, applying such wisdom in building a basement is quite fruit-bearing. f.
Some Basement Vastu Rules To Follow
As you all have comprehended the importance of executing Vastu for a basement, it’s time to know how to do it. The following are the details explained in easy terms for you to understand better. They are:
- Build the basement in the Northern or Eastern direction of the house. According to basement Vastu principles, ensure more space in the East and North than the South or West.
- The purpose of the basement should either remain for storage or something else rather than living or any other recreational purpose.
- Keep the junk stuff including heavy types of equipment in the Southern and the Western direction. This ensures the Vastu for basement in the house.
- Make sure the shape of the basement is regular i.e. square or rectangle. This will ensure infinite harmony in the house.
- An ill shape can cause inevitable losses and hinder the health of people.
- Always make efforts to implement about ¼ area of the basement above the ground.
- One should always take care of the height of the basement. Try to keep it at least over 9 feet in total.
- Do not place the heavy stuff in the Northern or the Eastern part of the basement Vastu.
- Paint your basement with only light and subtle colours and you will start to assist in emitting good vibrations in this area. Try and avoid dark tints.
- The staircase to the basement should exist well built and not broken. Also, avoid building the stairs on the North-Eastern side. Rather it is profitable to build it in the South-Western corner according to Vastu basement.
It Will Bombard You With Happiness Today And Tomorrow:
Consultation of the basement vastu from Vedicology involves a custom-made analysis and it is exactly as per the requirements of the customers. The following are the factors and pointers:
- Proper location and direction of the basement as per in your house.
- The direction and placement of the almirah and other storage items if needed according to Vastu for basement in house.
- The ideal height and width of the basement.
- Furniture, decor items, and other fancy items for display.
- The entire colour combination of the basement.
Believe it or not, all your petty problems would vanish if you follow basement Vastu. Yes, the above-mentioned Vastu remedies are indeed timeless. You can even ask your friends, colleagues, or senior relatives, and all of them will approve this age-old concept. This may sound tedious and hectic but it is certainly not.
Basement Vastu has its origins strong and beautifully held. It’s an age-old practice and we’re sure they would assure you it’s important. All you have to do is not wait for the right time. That will never come and you will exist at the losing end. Just approach the nearest consultant near you and kickstart your journey. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and get your consultation now.