We all know that the children’s room is the place for education, fun, play, and much craziness. Before we understand the technicalities of a child room vastu, firstly, let’s know the prestige of a children’s room.
Why Is Child Room Vastu Important?
The Children’s room is a hub of recreation, fun, and frolic. A Vastu compliant room ensures there’s maximum efficiency in the functioning of the children’s room. Having your children room vastu is extremely helpful. Proper placement of things will inspire positive thinking in children’s minds to work harder and remain cheerful.
Suppose one does not have a Vastu compliant house or children room vastu. In that case, some repercussions occur in a house due to Vastu defects. Converting your child room as per Vastu rules and regulations can give you positive results making your child obedient and progressive.
Essential Tips For Child Room Vastu:
Curating and designing their children’s room is a tremendous obligation for parents. And before you embark upon it, make sure you make the study the vastu. Some of the essential tips are the following:
- The best direction to have a children’s room, according to vastu is in the West direction.
- In case the West direction doesn’t work out, then the second-best direction is the North and East direction.
Bed Placement In The Children’s Room According To Vastu:
- In a kid’s room, place the bed in the South-West corner as per child room vastu.
- Place it in such a way that your child has his or her head facing in the East or South direction while sleeping.
- Ensure that the bed does not face directly towards the gate of the room or the room’s entrance.
Doors, Windows And The Mirror In Children Room Vastu:
- Do not place the mirror on the opposite side of the bed. Avoiding any exposed mirror is essential as per vastu.
- The window as per child room vastu should also be placed in the North or East direction ideally.
- The door of the children’s bedroom or is a must in the North or East direction. Also, it should have one shutter only.
Furniture And Other Storage As Per Vastu For Children’s Room:
- Place all the furniture at least 3 inches away from the walls.
- Always avoid having the furniture attached to the wall. This will obstruct the flow of positive energy in the children’s room vastu.
- The Almirahs or similar storage units should remain in the South or the West direction.
Electronic Gadgets And Other Accessories For Children Room Vastu:
- Ideally, it is always better to avoid placing electronic gadgets like TV, computer in the kid’s bedroom.
- However, in today’s scenario era, such gadgets are a need. Therefore, keep the computers in the North and TV in the South-East direction.
- But try to keep the centre of the room vacant and free as per children room vastu.
Study Table Placement And Lighting:
- The study table should face the East, North, or North-east direction.
- The study area should always remain clutter-free to boost concentration and the attention span of the child.
- Also, a clutter-free ambience is always good for generating new ideas and brainstorming.
- One should never use sharp lights as well as spotlights in the kids’ room.
Colour Combination For A Children Room Vastu:
- One can put in many bright colours for a child room as per vastu, but make sure to recommend the right people.
- The green colour is the best for the kids’ room as it is associated with freshness and peace. It also increases one’s brainpower, as well.
The Lifetime Perks:
Vastu consultation from Vedicology regarding children’s room involves a thorough analysis of the following factors and pointers:
- Proper location and placement of the bedroom in the house
- The direction of the entrance in the house
- The direction and placement of the windows, doors.
- The placement of the study table, almirah and other storage items in the room.
- The placement and arrangement of the dressing table.
- The overall arrangements of TV, AC, cooler, audio systems, telephone and other types of equipment.
- The entire colour scheme of the children room vastu.
If the children’s room’s interiors are in line as per vastu tips, then your space will transform into a pleased one. Yes, you heard that right!
Let’s face reality; the children’s room is a vital part of the house. No parent would want to compromise here. Hence, all you have to do is approach a consultant near you, that’s it! Take the decision today and set yourself in action. Later you will only see the magic unfold.