If you have gone through our earlier articles on a weak Mars, the remedies for Mars, you will also understand the importance of Coral Gemstones and the benefits of wearing a Coral as Mars remedy.
Vedicology recommends astrological gems only through the “Anukul Graha” concept. “Anukul Graha method explains that Gem selection should be made only after a careful analysis of the lordship of houses and strength of the planets in the native’s horoscope.
Formation of Coral Gemstone
Coral is also known as prawal (in Sanskrit) and moonga (in Hindi).
Coral formation happens by animals and plants living in warm waters. When coral is found in the linings of seashells, it is aragonite and is a calcite.
The coral polyp is a small invertebrate that grows calm waters at depths of 20 to 1,000 feet. The insect Isis Nobiles creates a plant-like structure and lives in it, just like ants make anthills. These are usually not very tall and can be found standing on rocks in deep waters. However, they can sometimes grow to as high as the man and become quite thick in size. These thick, large pieces is made use of to create idols, sculptures or handles for swords. However, because it is small and has a diameter of less than one inch, the majority forms oval beads, rings, amulets and pendants.
Coral gemstone’s colour depends on its depth. Below 160 feet, it is usually light. Coral gemstones with the best colors are found between 100 and 160 feet. Iron oxide is responsible for the coral’s red color. It can be found in many colors of pink and red. It can be found in a variety of colors, including white, pink, vermilion and deep scarlet.
Coral is known for its uniform color and rare variation in the shade of one piece. The temperature plays a significant role in coral’s growth and color. Immature coral reefs are lighter and more likely to fall apart quickly due to their rapid disintegration.
A coral reef takes many years to mature enough to be suitable for jewelry. From March through October is the best time to remove coral reefs from the ocean.
Benefits of wearing a good quality Coral Gemstone
A deep red coral is ideal for purchase and jewelers, gem therapists and astrologers, propose this, as a good coral. It is closely related to Mars. Shukra Niti recommends a blood-red Coral, which is a combination of vermilion and a touch carmine or scarlet.
Coral of deep red as the best gem to aid weak Mars. Ratna Pariksha suggests that it should be the color of bimb fruits. Red coral is used as jewelry and to please Mars according to most Hindu scriptures. However, white corals are more popular in Bengal, which is also used for Mars energy.
Good quality Coral Gemstones classification and benefits are as follows:
Brahmin: Corals in the vermilion shade These corals are ideal for spiritually-inclined, educated people.
Kshatriya: Corals in scarlet-red colors. They are ideal for officers, soldiers, policemen, and politicians.
Vaishya: Corals in orange or ocher colors. These corals are ideal for people who want material wealth and businessmen.
Shudra: Dark, dull corals. These corals are ideal for people in the working class who work with manual laborers and those who have Rahu or Ketu conjunct Mars in their horoscope.
Identifying the finest Coral Gemstone
The following characteristics of the finest Coral gemstones
- Deep red color
- Regular shape and even surface
- Oval or round shape
- Shininess is the quality of emitting honey-like, beautiful, and delicate splendor.
- Free from dents, holes or perforations
- Large, proportionately thick
- It is heavier than the average coral of its size.
Other ways to identify a true Coral gemstone
- Real coral put in milk changes color to darker shade of pink or more red. The milk’s whiteness will not change by imitation coral.
- Dropping a coral in blood can cause it to thicken.
- Synthetic coral is more specific than real coral, and it weighs more.
- When it comes into contact with glass, imitation coral makes a distinctive sound that sounds like glass breaking.
- Under the magnifying glasses, imitation coral displays granules in the texture.
- When rubbed against a piece of turmeric, an imitation coral turns a turmeric root into a reddish color.
True coral colors change according to the health of its wearer. It will fade before any disorder in your physical health is apparent and then it will regain its original color once you are healthy again. Wearing good quality Coral Gems enhances the quality of life of the individual.
Coral Gemstones – Important Facts
If they have the above characteristics, corals can give off energy even if they are vermilion (or similar to the color mercury oxide), or red like the colour of rust (ironoxide), or brownish-red. The wearer or owner of such coral has blessings of good fortune. They are immune to evil spirits, ghosts, nightmares and lightning, as well as bad vibrations, storms, lightning, and other negative effects. The wearer is unaffected by the evil eye or ghost illusions.
Japa is the constant repetition of a mantra, a name of God, or a phrase with 108 beads. It brings siddhi power.
Flaws in Coral
According to the shastras, coral with holes is bad for your health.
- Coral with dents can increase suffering and be detrimental to marital relationships.
- Coral that is broke or has cutting marks is a threat to peace, prosperity and the future of your family.
- Corals with cracks on the surface or bodies can sustain injuries from sharp-edge weaponry.
- Coral with multiple shades in one coral is a disaster for comfort, wealth and peace of thought.
- Coral with black spots can cause accidents and sometimes even death. Those with white spots can worsen disease and disrupt mental peace.
The above article would help identify a good Coral gem for wearing, However, we advise an astrological consultation before buying your gemstone.
We conduct a benefit analysis of your planets through the shadbala system. Gemstone suggestion for the most beneficial planet is provided. This is called the Anukul Graha concept.
Vedicology provides Vedic Astrology, Numerology, Vastu Shastra and Gemology consultations. We offer our services to clients across the world. Vedicology Senior Consultants are scholars in Sanatana dharma scriptures dating back to the Vedic era.
Mobile: +91-95000-99996. E-Mail: email@example.com