Learn Nirvana Shatakam online with Vedicology India. Sri Adi Shankara’s Nirvana Shatakam chant is beautiful, melodious and peaceful. It is the essence of everything that the Upanishad explains. The great Shankara, who follows the Neti Neti approach (I am not this or that), explains that we are pure consciousness.
Significance Of Learning Nirvana Shatakam Online with Vedicology
Once Nirvana Shatakam is chanted, there are many benefits, and inner peace is most desired.
- Every word in Nirvana Shatakam has an esoteric Sanskrit compound. Every word can have multiple meanings.
This Mantra states that I am not bound to anything, physical or mental. I am Shiva. The Mantra encourages the receiver to abandon all worldly pleasures and live a minimalist life.
- You can establish a feeling of serenity and calmness by chanting and listening to Nirvana Shatakam once per day.
It is easy to get distracted by emotions and mental triggers in today’s busy lifestyle. These vibrations can help one remain balanced.
- The most important benefit of Nirvana Shatakam is its impact on mental health, especially if one is susceptible to stress and anxiety.
Recite it to deal with anxiety and depression. It serves as the best medicine to remove negative emotions.
- Listening to Nirvana Shatakam and chanting makes it easier to be emotionally stable. Even in stressful situations, one can attain an unending state of calmness.
Being more balanced will allow you to overcome difficult situations without negative effects.
- You start getting rid of unwanted attachments. A jealous colleague will no longer bother you if you start letting go of unnecessary attachments.
You will live a regular life with greater productivity and eternal bliss, regardless of the circumstances.
Join Vedicology Telegram Channel today
How to learn Nirvana Shatakam online with Vedicology
Learning Nirvana Shatakam online is easy. We have provided the reference material, which consists Nirvana Shatakam in Devanagari Script and in English Script. We have also provided the meanings of each line in simple, easy-to-understand English.
Please keep the reference material with you when you attend the program. The facilitator will chant each line multiple times so that you can easily learn immediately. Our facilitators will chant each line 3-4 times and split the words for you to understand the formation. Our team will again chant the slokas so that you can chant with the facilitator. Once you chant these lines 4-5 times with our facilitator and understand the word splits, you would have already learnt Nirvana Shatakam . Now is the best time to begin your “Learn Nirvana Shatakam online” journey.
Join the Vedicology Telegram Channel today by clicking this link https://t.me/vedicologyindia and participate in our free sloka and stotra programs. Start your spiritual journey with us. All the very best.