A locker room is a place where one ideally stores precious items, that could differ from person to person. Some may store cash, whereas some may store gold or silver. Hence, it’s important to secure it, isn’t it? However, that’s not it, one must also follow the locker vastu in their properties. Before we explore the details of vastu for locker, let’s first understand why we should do it.
Significance of Locker Vastu
A Locker room is that aspect or factor in the house which determines the prosperity and affluence of the people. Before you bring one to your house, you need to ensure Vastu for locker. According to Vastu shastra, there is an ideal location for the locker room in each one’s house. Everything right from colour, size, shape to placement, it should stand accurate as per locker Vastu. Believe it or not, this will result in a great inflow of money.
Having a Vastu compliant locker will benefit you to tremendous leaps. It will not only ensure security but also ensure a rhythmic environment. At times, no matter how much wealth you are, you just don’t have equilibrium in your life. locker Vastu can bring in a lot of hope and positivity in your house. Browse through our tips and guidelines given below.
Tips For Money Locker Vastu
Now it is time to dive deeper into the ‘how’. The following passage will explain the rules and regulations with regards to Vastu for money locker. They are written in a simple and easy way so that any layman could understand.
Size And Shape Of The Room
- To achieve the perfect Vastu for locker room, the size and shape of the room are the first consideration one needs to think of.
- locker Vastu states that the room should either remain in a square or a rectangular shape.
- Odd shaped or any new designer shaped locker rooms are a strict no-no.
- Due to less space, the constructors give the least importance to the shape of the room.
- Triangular or even pentagon sided rooms are a common sight to look at.
- One should also make sure that one doesn’t extend any side of the locker room.
- Lastly, the height of the locker room should not remain the same as that of rooms or less than that of other rooms.
- The direction of the locker is another important consideration and one shouldn’t neglect this aspect.
- The locker or the almirah should ideally stand in the Southside of the room, leaving the South-East and South-West of the room.
- The locker should have its back towards the South wall and the front side should face the North wall.
- Do not place the locker in the North-East corner or else it would cause loss of wealth as per locker Vastu.
- South-East and North-West corners are also not preferred either as it can lead to unnecessary expenditure.
- Place the locker in the right direction and make sure it is about an inch away from the wall.
- Do not stick the locker to the wall in any case. This is a strong no-no with regards to Vastu for locker.
- Make sure that the locker is about a foot away from the North-West or the South-West corner.
- If the room does not have too much space, you can also place the locker or the almirah in the East direction.
Doors And Windows
- The locker room should ideally have only one door with two shutters.
- While the trend these days is to have doors with one shutter, people consider two shutters doors more auspicious.
- Place the door of the locker room in the North or East direction as per locker Vastu.
- The room should not have doors in the South-East, South-West, North-West and the South direction.
- For the windows, they should preferably remain in the East and North directions in this room.
- Colours also have a story of their own concerning one’s locker Vastu.
- While some colours are auspicious and promising, there are others which are ominous and ew.
- Some colours bring in bountiful riches, abundance and wealth, others bring in bad uncertainty and misfortune.
- As per Vastu, the colour yellow is the most favourable one.
- For a perfect Vastu upheld space, the wall and floor of the locker rooms should remain in yellow. It is a belief that yellow brings in tremendous wealth.
- North is the most preferable location for the locker
- If North isn’t working out, then East is the next best location for the locker room.
- Make sure that one doesn’t place the locker under the beam as it puts unnecessary pressure on it.
- Placing a locker in any of the corners of the room is a strict no-no.
- Remember that the locker rooms should remain free from clutter and mess. It should remain extremely neat and clean.
- Keep Gold, silver and other valuables in the Western or the Southern side of the locker as per locker Vastu.
- A mirror that reflects the locker is a good omen. There is a belief that it doubles the opportunity to gain wealth and happiness in one’s life. Hence, use this opportunity well.
- Fountain with the gentle sound of the water flowing provides positive energy to the rooms.
- A birdbath or feeder in the house yard to attract wildlife increases the amount of energy around your house.
It Dictates One’s Wealth And Destiny
Vastu consultation of from Vedicology involves a thorough analysis of the following pointers:
- Proper location and direction of the locker room in the house.
- The placement of the windows, doors.
- The size and shape of the locker room as per Vastu for locker.
- The entire colour scheme as per Vastu.
You will know the perfect location of your locker room in your house only when you approach a consultant. Yes, that’s true! Only when a Vastu expert examines your house, you would come to know the loopholes. You cannot just read a few pieces of information and take decisions. Hence, do not take Vastu for locker lightly.
Whenever you plan to build or buy a house, make sure it is Vastu compliant. Because doing this is just a one-time activity but the benefits associated with it are for a lifetime. Vedicology has the perfect team to guide you through this seamlessly.