The Vastu Shastra principles are applicable to the attached bathrooms and toilets as well. They must be constructed in the proper direction. The improper construction invites negative energy that hampers the growth of the family members. It creates a troublesome environment and tensions. Moreover, you might face difficulties in your career and profession. Therefore, Vastu for attached bathroom and toilet need to be considered before constructing the house.
When you are designing the outline of the house, do consider the Vastu guidelines. It’s better to seek help from Vastu experts to avoid problems later on.
Vastu for attached bathroom and toilet
There are chances of certain financial issues such as debts, excess money loss if you fail to comply with Vastu tips. You also tend to be stressful and might be a victim of frequent accidents. If there are defects according to Vastu for attached bathroom and toilet guidelines, it’s better to rectify the Vastu dosh immediately.
Vastu compliant bathrooms and toilets:
You need to follow these steps for Vastu for attached bathroom and toilet:
- The first best direction for constructing the toilets and bathroom located in the north-west part of the bedroom is the north-west direction. Another option for allocating the attached bathroom and toilet in the bedroom in the north-west direction is the west direction. If the bedroom’s direction is northeast, you can construct the attached bathroom and toilets in the northeast or east direction. Such arrangements invite fortune and positive vibes throughout life.
- The second step is for the identification of the internal arrangements of items. These items can be a geyser, tap, bathtub, commode, mirror, etc. The best direction for keeping the bathtub is the north-east corner of the bathroom. You can keep the shower and tap in the north-west direction.
- According to Vastu for bathroom and toilet, always locate the geyser in the south-east corner of the bathroom
Additional tips on Vastu for attached bathroom and toilet:
The water closet or the commode should always be located on a north-south axis concerning the toilet. You can also build the toilets on the north-west side of the north of a room or even in the west direction. The south direction is the better option for constructing the toilets as per Vastu for attached bathroom and toilet. You can place the commode inside the bathroom, specifically in the north-west or south direction. Always try to construct the toilet one or two feet higher than the ground level. Besides, you can keep the location of the main door in the north or west direction.
Also, you need to take care of the slope of the toilet. The flooring of the toilet should always slope towards the north or east direction. It becomes easier for the water to flow with the slope.
The north-east and east direction are appropriate for the store-water and water taps. You need to be thoughtful while selecting the colours for the walls of the toilets. The colours should be bright and light such as yellow, white or lighter shades of pink colour. In addition, provide a small window in the north, west or east direction.
Specific Vastu tips for the bathroom
Always put the mirror on the eastern or the northern wall of the bathroom. You should be particular about the electrical fittings’ location such as the geyser as per Vastu Shastra. The best direction for keeping the electrical fittings is the south-east side of the toilet. Always the exhaust fan should face the north-east or east direction as per Vastu for attached bathroom and toilet.
Take care of the directions for the washbasins. It should be located in the east or north-east portion of the bathroom. You can locate the shower in the north, northeast, or east direction of the toilet. The appropriate location for keeping the washing machine is in the north-west or south-east direction.
Tips for the location of the door and other items
According to Vastu for attached bathroom and toilet, the bathroom doors should always occupy the east or north direction. The material used for the doors should be wood and try to avoid metallic doors. Never keep any statues of gods and goddesses inside the bathroom. Avoid ornating the statues even on the toilet doors. Keep the doors of the bathroom closed at all times. Leaving the door open invites the flow of negative energy and can hamper your private relationships.
Always keep the beds away from the bathroom wall. Such arrangements interfere with the flow of positive energy inside the house. Ensure that a bathroom or the toilet does not share the wall with the bedroom or even the kitchen. Besides, you need to make a necessary gap between the bathroom, toilets and the pooja room.
For the location of the septic tanks, avoid the south direction of the toilet. The proper direction is the west direction for the septic tanks. You can even choose a north-west direction for the same purpose. Make sure that the tank is kept higher than the floor level of the house.
Few things to avoid
- Avoid fitting a water closet inside the toilet under the pooja room. Also, avoid the location even above the pooja room or a bed.
- Always avoid constructing the toilets in the north-east and south-west direction or in the centre of any room or your home.
- Never install the water taps in the south-east and south-west corner of the toilets.
- Always ensure there’s no leakage from the bathroom taps.
Hope the article has been informative to you. These are a few valuable guidelines for Vastu for attched bathroom and toilet. Follow these tips and see changes in your life. You are sure to attract peace, positivity & prosperity in life. You can also hire the services of Vastu consultants to find out more about Vastu for attached bathroom and toilet.
Is your bathroom and toilet Vastu aligned? How have you arranged your bathroom items? Care to share with us? Comment below!