Nowadays most of the urban houses have provisions for servant rooms or servant quarters. Generally, it is for drivers, housekeepers, housemaids etc. In the following excerpt, you will understand why servant room vastu suggests placing this room in the apt direction.
Why is Servant Room Vastu Is Important?
Servant’s quarter is an important part of the house and one must not neglect it. Not aligning with Vastu leads to certain changes in the mindset of the servant. Hence, it is always advisable to go ahead with servant room Vastu. This will ensure an abundance of positivity in the house.
It will also enable the owner to have proper control over his servant. Petty issues like theft, usurping owner’s place, etc occurs when one doesn’t follow Vastu principles. Believe it or not, when you follow servant room vastu principles, it is an indeed bliss. You will start to feel good about your house. You will definitely feel better and wholesome in your respective house.
Crucial Tips For Vastu For Servant Room
According to vastu for servant room in the house, one can easily determine after going through these pointers. The below-mentioned details will come as handy in your life.
- The best location for vastu for servant room is the West direction. This direction is neutral, which is neither strong nor weak.
- Place the servant room in the East and the North direction, since they are very pure.
- An alternative for a servant room is the North-west quadrant of North.
- Similarly, servant room in the South or South-West direction is not ideal, as these directions are very strong.
- Servants staying here can share the owner’s luck and can even become dominating.
- Servant quarter is ideal in South-East corner or quadrant.
Directions, Colors And Miscellaneous Regarding Vastu For Servant Room
- The servant should not sleep in the kitchen as this is an inauspicious event.
- The level of the floor of the servant’s room shouldn’t be more than the floor of the main building.
- Don’t give the servants a room just above the master bedroom. It is really not a good sign.
- One considers the North-East and South-West bad for the servant room.
- Suggest pastel colours for the drapery and choice of materials especially for the servant room. This will enhance the overall feel of the servant room.
- Do not place any expensive or metallic item in the servant room as well.
Serves Endless Serendipity
A Vastu specialist would take care of the following points:-
- Proper location and direction of the servant room vastu in the house.
- Proper orientation of the bed for the servant’s room.
- The colour scheme that blends with the principles for Vastu shastra.
- Ensuring optimum placement of the room with regards to master bedroom, bathroom, other rooms in the house.
- The ideal direction and placement of the windows for vastu for servant room.
- Also, the direction and placement of the electrical appliances, if any, in the servant’s room.
- Lastly, the perfect direction and placement of the toilet.
Some might think that it is extremely detail-oriented and pretty comprehensive. Well, to all those people, it is a one-time activity only. You need to set the tone and mood of the house that overlaps Vastu shastra. Only then you would get a feel-good vibe in your house. Not only this, but the atmosphere and ambience of happiness that’ll create is simply incredible. You can trust Vedicology blindly in this facet and simply go for it.