Stairs or staircases are a substantial part of each multistory house. Many houses consist of multiple floors and hence, a staircase is pretty common for that. Having a Vastu for staircase or Staircase Vastu principal is the need of the hour. Firstly, let’s understand how Vastu plays a function concerning a staircase and why it’s essential to follow the rules.
Is Conducting Staircase Vastu Necessary In Today’s Times?
Before you choose the character, size or direction make sure the blueprint of your stairway confirms with Vastu for staircase. Make sure you design this carefully which should give you positive energies. Only then can you feel you can seize the day. There are certain rules which one must follow before the commencement of designing a staircase Vastu.
If one does follow Vastu, then negative things can occur. Vastu is something that is backed by science and facts. And following Vedicology Vastu consultants is always advisable. Incompatible directions or placements can create enormous repercussions. Hence, believe it or not, but staircase Vastu is extremely valuable for a lifetime.
Architects and builders are the major stakeholders, who design staircases for people for their houses. Hence, if you hire one, make sure they follow the rules of Vastu for staircase. Following are the tips:
Location As Per Staircase Vastu
- A staircase must exist in the Western or the Southern part of the house.
- Always make sure that you do not place stairs in the Northern section of the house.
- It should not prevail especially in the North-East corner as it leads to financial losses.
- Keeping the stairs in the centre of the house is a big no-no!
- One can even build an external staircase in South-East facing East, South-West facing West, North-West facing north, and South-West facing south.
- The stairs should always start from the North and go towards the South, or from East to West as per staircase Vastu.
- Make sure the stairs don’t touch the Northern or the Eastern walls of your respective house.
- The room which has a staircase in the South-West corner of a basement is not auspicious.
Shapes, Sizes, And Direction:
- The staircase should always move in a clockwise direction and not elsewise. This is as per staircase in Vastu.
- The total number of stairs must always remain odd i.e. 5, 7, 9, 11, etc. And an even number isn’t favourable as per vast principles.
- Similarly, circular or spiral staircases are not auspicious. They are responsible for bringing bad health to the family.
- Square or rectangular stairs that bend at the right angle are a big good. Hence, incorporating them is always a wonderful idea as per staircase Vastu.
Placement Of The Stairs As Per Staircase Vastu:
- Use the area under the stairs as a storage place. Or else one can even keep the area vacant, depending from person to person.
- Providing a door at the end and the beginning of each staircase is auspicious. So try to incorporate that in the design according to the vastu for staircase.
- Do not use a common staircase for going upstairs and for going to the basement. It is not a very good idea.
- Do not build any room such as the kitchen, bathroom, and ‘Puja’ room under the staircase. It is an unfavourable event.
- It is inauspicious to have staircases right in front of the main entrance of the house. In this way, the energy will not stay on your floor and will climb up towards the terrace.
- Also, direct stairs outside the room can make your home accident-prone and often bring bad luck.
- Construct the linear staircase from North to South or East to West. Later, it can take any direction according to the vastu for staircase.
Colour Combination As Per Vastu For Staircase:
- Vedicology Vastu Consultants suggest painting staircases with light colours only.
- Avoiding red, black colour and other such dark colours are always auspicious for the house.
- Always repair broken stairs immediately. Otherwise, it may cause accidents or even create mental tension.
- One should not hang pictures of gods or deities during the course of the staircase. Since we walk on the steps or stairs it is not proposed according to Vastu.
Remedy for a Common Vastu Dosha:
For example, you have an anti-clockwise staircase in your house. In such a situation, let us provide you with a solution. You can use a vertical mirror (two x four square feet) on the front wall inside the staircase. This practice will negate the negative rotation to turn right.
This solution is tried and tested from Vedicology Vastu consultants. The defect will then get corrected without having to do prominent structural modifications. Conducting Staircase Vastu is indeed a one-time thing to do in life. Whenever you intend to buy a house, you need to check this. That’s it!
The Lifetime Advantage:
Consultation of the staircase vastu involves a comprehensive analysis of the following factors and pointers:
- Proper location and direction of the staircase in the house
- The placement of the staircase if needed in the room, drawing room, etc.
- The direction and placement of the almirah and other storage items near the stairs.
- Shapes and size of an ideal staircase in one’s house.
- The display items and other decor instructions for a staircase.
- The entire colour scheme of the Vastu for Staircase.
Hence, the vastu for staircase requires professionals and experts from their field itself. Their knowledge and skill set would surely leave you in a sit back phase and let the magic unfold. You can accomplish this with the help of Vedicology Vastu consultants. Don’t disregard or forget the staircase part of your house, because they’re equally valuable.