Did you know that a clock plays a more significant role in our lives than just showing the time? Mostly, we consider a clock, just a machine to help us know the time. We hardly relate a wall clock to the energies or Vastu principles. The ancient shastra emphasizes following Vastu direction for wall clock. This will help to get rid of negative energies from home and attract peace and prosperity.
A stylish house is the need of the hour. And styling it as per Vastu guidelines can give you additional benefits. Let us have a look at some of the effective Vastu for wall clock tips.
Vastu for wall clock – Must be in running condition:
The first practical tip is to let the wall clock run 365/7. As per Vastu consultants, a stopped clock indicates the lack of progression in one’s life. It also shows that there’s no movement in life i.e life is stagnant. There are possibilities of an increase in negative emotions and energies. Thus, it is wise to keep the wall clock running.
You should also ensure that the wall clock is set at the right time. Avoid setting it behind the time or ahead of the time. The time in the clock represents our time in real life. Thus, it would help if you handle it with the utmost care and wisely. To know more about Vastu for wall clock tips, get in touch with a Vastu consultant.
The direction of the Vastu for wall clock:
The wall clock direction is another significant aspect to be considered. According to Vastu shastra principles, a wall clock must face Santa’s abode or the northern direction. The north-facing wall clocks attract multifold career and business opportunities. As per Vastu experts, north direction also attracts peace, prosperity and happiness.
The northern direction is the direction of Lord Ganesha and Kuber. Thus, the north direction is considered exceptional and auspicious. Check your wall clock, and if you haven’t placed it in the right direction, it’s time to do it.
Consider the Orient for Vastu for wall clock:
In the ancient days, the eastern world was referred to as orient. These days we live in compact houses where space is a significant constraint. It becomes difficult to follow the Vastu rules completely. If you don’t find space in the northern direction for a wall clock, consider the eastern direction.
The sun governs the east direction. It reflects upon the karmas that we perform. Cook in the east direction, and you’ll likely see improvement in the quality of the food. Place the wall clock in the east direction. This will enhance your work quality. Not only this, but it also helps in strengthening the family bond. You will feel the relations getting strengthened over a period of time.
If you want to know in-depth details about Vastu for wall clock, get in touch with a Vastu expert.
Know different types of clocks:
Once you have decided the direction of the wall clock, it is time to focus on the right type of wall clocks. There are different types of shapes and sizes of wall clocks. You must know the clock material, the right colour and other guidelines as per Vastu shastra.
If you have chosen the northern side of the wall for your clock, choose a metallic clock. The colour can be either grey or white. If your direction is eastern, wooden clocks are the best. Have you ever observed why some houses have clocks with pendulums? This is because the pendulum oscillations attract positive vibration and lead to happy vibes. This also aligns well with Vastu guidelines.
According to Vastu shastra, it is better to avoid clocks with reflective glasses in bedrooms. This symbolizes time fading away from you.
Additional tips for Vastu for wall clock:
It is better to follow the Vastu for wall clock principles as much as possible. According to Vastu consultants, one can place a clock in any direction except the south. Here a few additional wall clock tips:
- Place the clock inside the house.
- Avoid hanging the wall clock over a doorway.
- The wall clock shouldn’t face any door.
- If there’s a newlywed couple, place the clock away from the bed. The clock must face the eastern side.
- If you are sleeping in the northern direction, place the clock in the southern direction.
- The location of the clock should be such that it can be easily observed.
Things to avoid while following Vastu for wall clock guidelines:
- Avoid placing the clock in the west direction unless it is the last option.
- Set the clock at the right time. Setting it ahead of the time or behind the time is a strict no.
- Avoid placing the wall clocks outside the house.
- Do not purchase clocks that depict negative energy, such as clocks with war images, tears, grief, etc.
- Avoid wall clocks with a reflective surface.
- Avoid hanging the wall clock in the southern direction as it indicates loss of the current position.
- If your clock has stopped working, either get it repaired or remove it. You may also change the batteries if required.
- The clock glass should never be broken or cracked. It should be intact.
- Ensure you clean the wall clock regularly. Most of us fail to clean the wall clock, but keeping it clean attracts positivity.
These are a few effective Vastu for wall clock tips that every individual must follow. Most of us fail to pay attention to these small Vastu for wall clock detailings. Research has proved that a Vastu-rich home yields positive results. You may consult a Vastu expert to assist you in placing the wall clock in the right direction. You may also follow these tips to rectify the clock mistakes that you have been doing.
Let us know if you have placed the wall clock in the right direction. Have any Vastu for wall clock tips? Do share with us.