In Sanskrit, the Yellow Sapphire GemStone of Planet Jupiter name is Pushpa raga and in Hindi it is Pukhraj. Yellow sapphire stone, a gem of the corundum group, is a twin to blue and ruby. It can be found in various colors including yellow, orange, and golden. There is also a white sapphire variety. It is believed to be the best color, which is lemon-yellow. Yellow sapphire’s color is due to the presence iron and titanium. We shall see the Yellow Sapphire Gemstone remedy and benefits, in this article.
Yellow Sapphire Gemstone remedy – Qualities of a Good stone
The following are the qualities of a Yellow Sapphire Gemstone:
- To win the favor of Jupiter, the scriptures suggest that one choose a Yellow Sapphire Gemstone which is transparent, even, smooth and yellow, similar to the Cascaria Ovala flower. It should also have a lustre that sparkles.
- Feelings of heaviness and high specific gravity when the palm is touched.
- Rich velvety lustre visible with naked eyes
- Transparency, which makes it pure and clean
- Surface uniformity without variation in thickness
- Uniformity of color without layers
- It should have self-luminous qualities: It should shine light everywhere it touches.
- Smooth feeling
- Regular shape
Flaws of Yellow Sapphire
- A dull gemstone with a crack or milky in color can cause dullness, issues of progeny, fear and injury to the wearer.
- Dents or pits, holes and cavity in the stone can bring poverty and bad luck
- Black spots or visible stains are a sign of sorrow
- Bad luck can be brought on by an asymmetrical form
- Fibers in the texture can cause problems for the family
Yellow Sapphire Gemstone remedy – Identifying a good stone
Following are the tips to identify a good gemstone.
- It gives off a yellow hue when put on a white towel and under the sunlight.
- It will not change color if it is kept in milk for more than twenty-four hours.
- If you rub the area of insect bites, it will immediately cure poisonous insect bites.
- Gems of the same color and appearance as yellow sapphire have lower specific gravity, harder and a different refractive Index.
- When it is rubbed onto a touchstone, its brilliance increases.
- A synthetic gem’s lustre is very similar to that of glass.
- Place it on the eyes, and a synthetic gem warms up quickly.
- Synthetic gems have milky spots that are dull and lack brilliance. Real gems have milky spots rich in flicker, lustre, and the look of fresh cow’s milk.
Classification of Yellow Sapphire Gems stone
Yellow sapphire benefits for different classes of people are as follows:-
- Brahmin: Suitable for spiritual and academic people
- Kshatriya: Rose-color, pink-tint gems that are best for rulers
- Vaishya – Yellow- or gold-color gems – best for merchant class
- Shudra: The dark green variety of Shudra–best for the serving class