Fundamental Program On Karma
FUNDAMENTAL PROGRAM ON -KARMA
COURSE DURATION – 14 DAYS ( ( USUALLY ON HOLIDAYS FOR 2-3 HOURS PER DAY)
SPONSORED PROGRAM – PARTICIPANTS NOT CHARGED A FEE
Vedicology training program on Karma is an interactive facilitation program. Karma is a fascinating subject for many of us. The more we understand Karma the more meaningful life becomes for us. Vedicology programs on Karma explains the Karmic laws in detail and also teaches you how to start loving Karma.
- Law of Causation
- Law of Action and Reaction
- Law of Compensation
- Law of Retribution
- Philosophy of Karma
- Secret of Karma
- Duty or Motive in Karma
Karma Training Program in Chennai by Vedicology offers fascinating perspectives for life’s great mysteries, but, more importantly, it tells you how to make the most of every day of the life you’ve been given.
The Karma Training Program attempts to provide a logical and exciting explanation to the below-appended questions
- What is Karma and why do we experience Karma? Who created Karma?
- What are the different kinds of Karma?
- What is a Karmic debt? Are there also credits?
- Does everyone go through a Karmic cycle? How does one tide over the Karmic cycle?
- What is Free will? How is free will and Karma connected?
- What are predestination and free will from the Karmic perspective?
- If everything is pre-ordained what is the role of Karma?
- How do positive and negative thoughts/words/deeds influence Karma?
- What is the power of intentions on Karma?
- What is the relationship between Karma and reincarnation?
- Is there any relationship between memory and Karma?
- How do sensory perceptions dominate Karma?
- How do we account for the current happenings in our lives?
- How can one increase his or her ability to understand Karma?
- My intention was not wrong, but my action became wrong ? Will I accumulate any bad Karma for that?
- Where does one seek the dos and don’ts on Karma?
- How to get rid of negative Karma? How does it come into existence?
- Can fate be changed, if so, how?
- Are bodily diseases or disorders linked to our Karmas?
- What do I do to resolve my bad Karma?
- Which specific Karma can liberate me from this vicious cycle?
- How does the Karma of our parents and ancestors affect us? Are we also punished because of their bad Karmas?
- Can the Guru change the Karma of a person? How and when does that happen?
- How do we avoid ‘Karma Bandhan’ (bondage due to actions) in our daily life?
- Sometimes I think that the Karma concept a form of fatalism? Is it so?
- Why would one person suffer in this lifetime for the actions committed in a previous incarnation where he doesn’t even remember or recollect what his actions were?
- Do the Masters, the enlightened and Gurus have Karma?
- Do we also act as “Agents of Karma” for others?
- Since the suffering of a person in discomfort is part of their Karma, are we interfering with their Karma if we try to relieve their pain?
- Is it selfish to do good deeds with the motive of accruing good Karma for ourselves?
- What is the relationship between astrological influences, destiny and Karma? Is there any relationship between Astrology and Karma?
- What kind of our actions make up our Karma and produce results later, either in this life or in lives to come?
- Is Karma universal or is it just an Eastern Idea?
- Yoga often speaks of the bondage of Karma and the necessity of freeing ourselves from it. How did this bondage come about in the first place?
Vedicology Training Program on Karma theory, laws and practice is an intensive program for the sincere seekers and these two days can change your life forever.
In case you are interested to attend this program please fill out the contact form given below and one of our team members will get back to you.