Vedicology Program On – Death And Reincarnation
VEDICOLOGY PROGRAM ON DEATH AND REINCARNATION
COURSE DURATION – 50 WEEKS ( 4 HOURS PER WEEK)
COURSE FEE – PLEASE SPEAK TO OUR TEAM FOR VARIOUS PAYMENT OPTIONS
This 50-week course is an interdisciplinary program that draws on anthropology, ancient Indian, Tibetian and Buddhist Scriptures, studies, philosophy, in-depth psychology and psychical research, among other fields. The program is designed as a 5 module program to introduce participants to death and reincarnation research and theory.
The course covers all aspects of research on death and reincarnation, including reincarnation beliefs, methods of case investigation, findings from studies, and the interpretation of those findings. It includes original lectures as well as readings from ancient scriptures, the scientific literature and involves participation through discussion among participants. It is self-paced with an estimated time commitment of 4-6 hours per week, including discussion periods.
The program would attempt to answer the below-appended questions logically and scientifically.
1. What is death? Can you explain the process of dying?
2. What is our relationship with death and why is the fear of death is so spell bounding?
3. What is the soul?
4. How does the soul migrate?
5. What transpires to the soul after death?
6. How does the soul choose a body or parents or lineage?
7. Is there any relationship between karma and reincarnation?
8. Is reincarnation religion-based or belief system-specific, or is it for every human being?
9. Why is it that we all live up to different ages and have different levels of suffering?
10. Why is it that some people die very young?
11. What is the relationship between age, death and reincarnation?
12. How do we know if our ancestors are watching us /guiding us? Is this phenomenon true?
13. When we die and leave this physical world, are we still aware of what is going in the physical world?
14. Is the soul sensitive? Does it have attachments and other emotions?
15. Have we taken other forms like plants and other animals?
16. When we die after each incarnation, do we experience the joy and peace of knowing/being with God?
17. What is near-death experience?
18. Some people have out of body experience, what does that have to do with death or reincarnation?
19. How does evolution take place with every reincarnation?
20. Is there any proof that we will be reborn when we die?
21. What decides where and when we will be reborn?
22. If we have lived before why is it that we do not remember our past lives?
23. Why am I born as a human being?
24. How do hereditary traits and genes affect reincarnation?
25. What is the role of action/reaction/response along with the correlation of karma and reincarnation?
26. How do we account for certain tendencies/repetitive behaviour/phobias?
27. How would knowing our past lives help? What is past life regression
28. how do we account for the current happenings in our lives
29. What is it that goes through reincarnation? How do we define the spirit/soul?
30. Is reincarnation a never-ending process
31. What is the purpose of life?
32. Is everything predestined? If yes what is the role of karma and reincarnation?
The program is designed for sincere seekers and would require long term commitment in terms of time and effort. In case you are interested to enrol for this program, please complete the form below and one of our team member will get in touch with you.