Owning a car is now not a far fetched dream for the majority of the people. Along with owning a vehicle, having a parking area for them is important as well. Carparking as per Vastu is one thing that we all need to conduct in our houses. We must pay attention to this if we want our automobiles to remain safe and according to vastu this is possible. Let’s now explore in detail how magical Vastu Shastra can get with regards to car parking Vastu and garage.
Why Is Carparking Vastu Important In Your Daily Life?
Remember that keeping a designated place for the vehicles is not a luxury but a need. This also prevents them from a number of bad incidents that may occur. But this vanishes away only when you conduct car parking as per Vastu. Vastu shastra brings in better efficiency and guarantees a long life for the vehicle. The garage as well as the parking should align with the respective Vastu, to avoid any unnecessary expenses.
A Vastu consultant from Vedicology would definitely enlarge the value of one’s house. They would identify any adverse unforeseen situation that may arise. Not only this, but they would also give tips for car parking Vastu. Yes, you heard that right! Their thorough astrology ensures that you place several elements as per Vastu. Now let’s dive right into the nitty-gritty of car parking as per house.
Vital Tips For Vastu For Garage
The knowledge you gain regarding Vastu is just the first step. The main step is to actually implement those details of garage Vastu. To get comprehensive information about Vastu for garage, read through the following guidelines given below:
- The location of the garage should remain in the South-East or the North-West direction of the house.
- If the car is in the west of the North-West side of the garage, then prepare yourselves to sustain a lot of travelling.
- Never locate the garage in the North-East direction. It is a strict no-no according to car parking vastu.
- Because it is deemed as the access point for heavenly forces, a car parked herein would obstruct the forces. However, if you have the garage in the basement, parking in the North-East area is permissible.
- A garage in the South-West direction leads to very less usage of vehicles and more repairs.
- Don’t touch the boundary wall of the building.
- At the time of parking, park your car with its front portion facing the North or East. This would ensure that the car would never get overheated.
- In case you park your car facing the south or west side, chances are that your car might face fire hazards.
Design And Color Scheme As Per Garage Vastu:
- Make sure there are at least three feet of walking space left inside while designing car parking vastu.
- This will give you free movement of the air and the light in your garage.
- The entrance of the garage is best located in the North or East direction.
- Keep the height of the garage’s entrance less than the main gate of the house.
- Never store trash or inflammable material inside a garage.
- Paint the garage wall colours white, cream, yellow or something light. Avoid using any dark or vibrant colours.
- Keep the garage floor sloping towards the East or the North direction. This is auspicious from Vastu point of view.
Important Tips Regarding Car parking As Per Vastu:
Carparking Vastu is a must for everyone’s house, no matter what. And the earlier you carry it out in your lives, the better it is. To get detail advice about car parking as per Vastu, read through the following tips given below:
- Always park the vehicle with its front-facing in the East or the North direction, according to vastu.
- This will guarantee that the vehicle would require the smallest maintenance and repair.
- Parking the car in the North-East direction is totally not right according to car parking Vastu.
- The North-East direction is deemed as the access point for divine forces, hence, a car herein would block these forces.
- If the garage is in the basement, parking in the North-East area is okay.
- Park your car facing in the West or the North-West directions. This is when the owner will spend a long time travelling.
- Never park a car facing on the Southside according to car parking as per Vastu.
- If one is parking the car facing in the West or the Southside. Then it is likely that the car will face fire hazards.
- If a car is parked in the South-Western corner, it may require slight repair work on a consistent basis.
Vastu For Garage And Car parking Vastu Dictates One’s Destiny
When we conduct Vastu, we have to take care of the following points with regards to Vastu for car parking. They are:
- Proper location and direction of the garage into the house
- An ideal location for the car parking of a house.
- The direction and proper placement of the car in the garage.
- The appropriate direction for the car to face when lying unused according to car parking Vastu.
- The apt lighting in the garage or the car parking. The colour scheme and combination of the area.
- Other things to keep in the car parking room according to Vastu tips and principles.
Lastly, you need to make sure that for whom the garage is built, it benefits them. Isn’t it? And when you yourself study the intricacies of car parking as per Vastu, your life will simply flip. No this is not an exaggeration, but the truth!
Take external help from Vedicology Consultants to guide you about car parking as per Vastu. There are rules for everything and make the most of it.
It is imperative that you follow them in the most optimum manner. Don’t ignore this and keep this aside after reading it. Make sure you take some sort of action with this information. Approach Vastu Consultants nearest to you and take your first step starting today.