Indian culture always pays much respect to guests. As the name suggests, the guest room is where guests come, stay, and rest in a house. Hence it is an essential part of anyone’s home. The following excerpt sheds light on guest room vastu in a comprehensive manner.
Why Is Vastu For Guest Room Significant?
A good room means the guests will indeed enjoy their stay and at the same time, spread happiness and warmth in the entire house. Carrying out the interior isn’t a modern or contemporary concept. It’s an age-old practise that is backed via science. You will surely experience the magic when the entire guest room vastu occurs. If you do not follow Vastu, you will have to face the consequences. For example, your guests can turn to dominate and even hamper the peace of your house. So try to avoid all this negativity via hiring a Vedicology Consultant.
Fundamental Tips for Guest Room Vastu
Vastu for the guest room is an indeed vast and deep topic and the following are some helpful recommendations:
Direction of the room:
- The North-West direction is ideally the best direction for a guest room, according to vastu.
- As the North-West corner represents air, it is the most stable corner of the house.
- Well, only if you are out of options, go for the South or the South-East direction.
- Try to avoid this direction because it is only for the head of the family or the owner.
The Different Corners:
- Suppose the guest room is situated at Vayavya corner (North-West corner) or agneya corner. In that case, you can place the bathroom for this room at Nairuthi corner also, but do take advice.
- When the guest room is at Vayavya corner, you must provide a North-East corner or West window.
- Keep a window at the South or the South-East direction if the guest room is in the agneya corner.
- Nothing serious happens, even if you provide a window in the South-West direction.
- The agneya corner guest room crosses the middle point of the house, so if you keep the window in the South-West direction also, it will still be all right.
Placement And Display Items For The Guest Room:
- Have a Guest room that has more openings and keep them towards the North or the East wall.
- Ideally, the kitchen or the master bedroom should remain visible from the guest room.
- Whether you want to provide an attached bathroom with the guest room or not is entirely your choice.
- One should ensure that any belongings or articles that the host uses are not kept in this room.
- Remember to keep the bed towards the South wall according to vastu for the guest room.
- Also, don’t keep any beam running over the bed in your guest room.
Door Of The Guest Room According To Vastu:
- The North-East door should face the East direction.
- Similarly, the North-East door should face the North direction only.
- And simultaneously, the South-East door must face the South direction.
- Lastly, the North-West door must face the West direction for guest room vastu. These are the most preferred and wise choices.
Storage And Colour Combination:
- Try to keep the almirahs on the West or the South walls.
- Paint the guest rooms in white, violet or light blue shades. This is entirely apt and as per Vedicology as well.
Guest Room Vastu Speaks Volumes About Peace In The House
- Proper location and direction of the guest room in the house.
- The appropriate direction for the bed and the door, and other display items to face as per the guest room.
- The appropriate place for storage and handling of other essential items.
- The apt lighting that is a must in the guest room vastu.
- The color scheme and combination of the guest room.
- Other things to keep in the room according to vastu tips and suggestions.
Well when you are creating an independent guest room, you need to ensure its maximum efficiency. Isn’t it? Therefore following and implementation of guest room vastu is a wise decision. All you have to do is, hire one’s services and sit back to see the magic it unfolds. It is something that you cannot compromise in your house. Vedicology has a team of experts and professionals that can guide you through this process. You can always reach out to us.